For Eldercare Professionals
Experience with Long-Distance Placements
Finding assisted living and independent senior living options for loved ones coming from outside the area can be difficult. To make this easier, we offer services for local families in Swanzey, Peterborough, Keene, or other towns who have a relative from out of the area that wishes to move to our community. We also work with families who live far away, but have a relative who chooses to move to our community—selecting our senior care centers in Keene as a way to stay within their social circle, comfort zone, and other community roots. In these situations, we coordinate efforts with eldercare professionals, assisted living communities, senior care residences, and families to ensure a successful move.
Responsive Move-In Process
- We respond quickly to accomplish a timely move-in for elders who need support and security immediately.
- We conduct in-home and on-site assessments in hospitals, rehab centers and nursing homes. Please contact our Executive Director to promptly arrange an assessment for your client.
- We offer Short-Term Respite Stays at our community, and utilize “wrap-around” health care services from local Visiting Nurse Agencies to assist with transitions.
- We offer assistance throughout the research and decision-making process to eldercare professionals, their clients and families.
- We communicate regularly with eldercare professionals concerning each client’s needs and progress before, during and after a move to Bentley Commons at Keene.
On-Site Physical Therapy & Rehab Services
We offer on-site physical therapy and rehab services for residents that either need to continue therapies following an acute hospitalization, can benefit from continued therapies after leaving a skilled nursing setting or post-acute rehab, or may have seen a decline in strength at the community. Therapies at Bentley Commons at Keene are offered through a third party Medicare certified Visiting Nurse Agency and available to all of our residents on site.