Medical, Wellness & Support Services
Personal care services are offered on-demand and discreetly in accordance with each resident’s individualized wellness plan. Residents can also be visited by third-party medical specialists.
Wellness & Support Services
Residents at Bentley Commons at Keene benefit from 24-hour security, 24/7 on-site staffing and nursing, concierge services and personalized service plans to ensure they get the care and support they desire and need.
- Personal care assistance for residents who may need help with daily routines such as dressing, bathing and grooming, cleaning, and other tasks
- 24/7 licensed nursing on site
- 24-hour access to staff, ensuring that assistance is available at any time, day or night
- Assistance with medications if needed, ensuring that residents take the proper medications in the prescribed manner
- 24-hour security and 24-hour emergency response from carefully trained professionals
- Scheduled transportation, making it easy for residents to visit such destinations as stores and malls, to arrive at medical appointments, to attend community events, to call on friends and family, and much more
- Individualized service plans and regular health assessments
- Housekeeping, laundry service, and scheduled maintenance, so Bentley Commons at Keene residents have more time to enjoy their lives without being concerned about such chores.
- Guest meals
- Dry cleaning
- Room service
- Hair salon and spa services
- Geriatric psychiatry office hours on site
- In-house visits by health care providers such as a dentist, a podiatrist & physical, occupational, speech therapists & primary care physicians